Below is a list of all the lessons this overview lesson will cover.
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Inheritance Principles
- Abstract Classes
Each question in this quiz corresponds to that lesson, so if you miss a specific problem, go back to that problem’s lesson to review.
1. What is one main difference between objects and primitives?
2. Which of the following is not a benefit of object-oriented programming?
3. What is a superclass?
4. If the
GoldenRetriever class extends the
Dog class, which of the following code segments would cause a error?
5. Is the following line of code valid?
BankAccount myAccount = new BankAccount(); // BankAccount is an abstract class
6. Which of the following is true about interfaces?
7. What is polymorphism?
Written by Chris Elliott
Notice any mistakes? Please email us at [email protected] so that we can fix any inaccuracies.